good

2010年8月17日星期二

She escaped unscathed seventeen

In mine when I preach, one day, a long old niang sniveling ran and told me that her daughter of seventeen for several days old shut in the room, not eat not to cry, ask her why she refused to say. Finally brother died badgering ask her, she said: "I will dead, eat school what use?"

Later, the girl put things worked told her mother, didn't know the girl in the class reunion a fortune-teller, her father is a very famous fortune-teller, the students learned from his father's day, this class teacher just leave, the girl asked the students show jumping ability, show for several classmates is good fortune, and the elders of his daughter's, she didn't want to let her, but other classmates nudge labradors said: "that's ok! Fun! And don't money, afraid what?" She also curious and asked her to calculate. Results the fortune-teller for her past classmate say very accurate, the girl asked: "that I?" The students also calculate long and gave you a pained look and said to her: "sorry! No later, destined to you has a lot of 17 years old, I'm afraid not, you unscathed."

The elders of his daughter on 17 that will die, sit in the room, don't eat not to go to school. Listen, my heart grows old niang said: "this prayer to the Lord has been fate into blind child, how do I help the child? Ask god to give me wisdom and chance."

Later, the old niang back to his daughter, and I asked her, your classmate not only tell you a thing of the past, and told her seventeen has a big doomed, but you escape this isn't it? She nodded and began to cry, I asked: "you are afraid to die?" She nodded, I ask again: "you didn't tell you how the students resolve this bad?" She shook her head cry to say: "I is doomed, no way!"

So I do to her testimony, how god save me over the death and became his servant, I now have a new life, the fate of the old in my body has no effect.

When I have finished their testimony, he said to her: "today you have difficulties, only Jesus can solve under heaven, for no other name is given, which we must be saved, and only the Lord of life can give you a new life."
"Do you ever received new life he has given, let the holy spirit to manage your life? Do you have the experience rebirth?" She shook her head. I say: "so, today you are willing to admit own SINS, and received new life to accept Jesus?" She nods joyfully accepted.

Then her mouth prayer, in the presence of the Lord, and he confessed tears made her personal savior, pray for her life, her in Christ become a new creation.

Since then she has changed her life, not only escape unscathed seventeen and married to emigrate, after 20 years till now we are still remain.

You can pray to god and prayer (is) :
"Dear god, thank you will only son, Jesus Christ Jesus - savior Christ - meaning) (the monarchy, and give me for I died on the cross for me, and resurrection. Savior Jesus! I need you, now I open door, accept you as my saviour, o you forgive me in the life of many wrong, many SINS, and bear my old fate brings the curse. Now give me new life and fate, I became the new god's children. In Jesus' name. Amen (amen mean sincerely wish)"

没有评论:

发表评论