good

2010年8月10日星期二

What is the time locked up

I have a lot of very valuable time for things to be locked up
I searched and searched to find the key , but that match is not found
Later I found to be time to lock things up or to wait for time to open
Though there are many issues I do not have to give up
Because God is in my side I fear no one
He gave me great courage to go out I will brave
Since I was sick that day, I burned himself posted his diary , never written on a
Since then I graduated and began my life journey , to a new city --- Beijing
Because of God 's mercy , I discovered that God 's gift to me is --- thanks
So God has given me a very nice voice name ------ Thanksgiving
God, ah ! You know I like fantasy hope that those good things befall them
Why do you give me hope? Give me hope ? Lord ah ! I request you to be able to understand the wishes of your
Do not let me hard waiting ! Really really very tired ah !
I often weak and lonely , and sometimes confused and helpless, can not find a light v. !
Lord ah ! Pray for your 's will look on me completely ! 

没有评论:

发表评论